Monday, March 7, 2011

I can drive again!

After 9 days of being stuck inside my apartment resting, icing, compressing, and elevating (my sprained ankle) I decided I'd put a shoe on over my lace up brace and ace and just walk down to my car and just at least sit in it and test it. Well, after a short test drive down the neighborhood street, I felt confident I could drive outside the neighborhood. And I did. Got deodorant and dinner!

Sweet!

Bible Gateway verse of the day:

Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting. [Psalm 139:23-24]

This is proof enough to me that we don't need to be introspective and constantly aware of our flesh.

Just seeking and open to God's correction, being quick to repent and move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment